Thursday, January 31, 2008

It's my turn!

Finally, my sneak is up on the Dream Street blog! My good friend Alexis also has her {Miss}Fit Line up as well that you should go check out! We'd love to know what you think! Here's a closer look at my papers. The line is called Remember the Moments and the papers are named after family members both here with us and those that have passed.

Pin It!


Tracy said...

I can't wait to get these papers! I love your rich colors. : )

danahollis said...

So pretty! :)

Janice said...

Your new line rocks Amy!! It's in my top 3 of ALL the new peeks out there!! Gorgeous colors and fun designs Girl!

AHadley said...

Love the new line Amy!
My name is Amy Hadley, I actually talked to you on scrapbook.com a few months ago (I was a year behind Jason at Mitchell HS).
I am on the DT for The Little Scrap Shop and was wondering if you were interested in donating some of your paper for us to make up projects/LOs with and write a glowing review on our blog?
We're all fans of Dreamstreet for sure, and since I kind of knew you I thought I'd ask :)

AHadley said...

ps, my e-mail is amynhadley@yahoo.com
thans for your time Amy :)

Kelly said...

I LOVE *LOVE* them! Absolutely fantastic!!!