Header

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Free Printable Travel Journal Cards

ETA- Due to the amount of people asking for these, I've moved the link to my Facebook Page!  Newsletter subscribers will receive these free today, I'm getting the newsletter ready now, before I put them up at ACherryOnTop! There's 11 PNG cards included for use in your digital designs. Along with a printable PDF version that anyone can print to use in their Project Life/Scrapbooking 365© albums as well! Please repin these to share them with your friends and family. The digital scrapbook On The Road kit can be found at ACOT and soon to those that use MemoryMixer © :)
Pin It!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I have only just subscribed to your newsletter is it too late ro get these. ��

lutherancowgirl said...

I was wondering the same thing; I just found this blog today and was very excited! :oD

Amy Teets said...

Hey everyone! I sent the newsletter out three times :D If you still want these drop me an email at teetsamy AT gmail DOT com ;)