Header

Thursday, January 10, 2013

January Project Life Cards {365 Scrapbooking}

Every month I usually provide a free kit, facebook cover, or something along those lines.  This year I would like to do project life cards.  Every month I will do a PDF of an 8.5x11 printable that can be used printed or in your digital scrapbook pages.  I will put the link to each month on the right hand side of the column, in case you miss a month.  All I ask in return is you share the post via Pinterest or Facebook with your friends so they can come download and use the cards as well!  I have no problem taking requests for things you can't find or would like to see done for the next month!  I would also love to see what you create.  You can hashtag them with #amyteetsdesigns so I can find them easily!


Here's the cards for January 2013:

 You can download the PDF here

Pin It!

4 comments:

agravette said...

thank you so much for sharing these awesome cards!

Scrumptious said...

These are wonderful, thank you so much! I am so excited that you've decided to make journal cards. I have quite a journal card obsession right now!

jill said...

ty

Channa said...

Thank you for sharing these excellent cards!