Header

Friday, April 16, 2010

No Sew Pillows....

If you're like me, you don't have a sewing machine. One day I'll get one, but not anytime soon! I always love to see what crafters do with fabric and sewing machines, but could never duplicate it until now! I found out that Helmar has an adhesive that is safe on virtually everything including fabrics and it's washable! I ordered some fabric from The Fat Quarter Shop. Their longest shipping time in the states is 3 days! Keep checking over at ACOT, because I've heard that they're going to be getting some in. Better yet comment here on which product you want ;)
I would love to see if you guys have done anything similar. This was my first attempt! I actually just covered some pillows that I was getting ready to toss!





ETA- I added some buttons on just to see what it would look like ;)
Pin It!

1 comments:

Carrie Stephens said...

Wooohoo! They turned out awesome!!