Header

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Fabric Headbands

Be warned people I got crafty! I really like the fabric I bought for my pillows. Especially the blue. So thought I would try my hand at making a head band. And of course the power of the Internet+Google and I found this Tutorial! I followed it exactly except for the sewing part and we all know why! I just used Helmar's Craft glue to do everything. I did add a couple stitches at the end to help give support to the elastic. I'm really hard on my hair stuff so thought it wouldn't hurt! I would love to see if anyone else attempts this!





Pin It!

2 comments:

Carrie Stephens said...

Cute, Cute Amy!! You did a great job :) That is one thing on my list, learning how to sew and making some headbands & pillows. Hope you are doing great! :)

Tracy said...

A cute project! Thanks!