Header

Monday, January 19, 2009

Just playing around....here's a peek...

I got some of my papers for my latest release with Dream Street on Saturday, and decided to play a bit :D I choose one of my favorite photos, because I think it's easy to work with product if you love the photo! Make sure to watch the Dream Street blog for more of the releases with layouts and projects and I heard there will be some giveaways as well!
Papers- Dream Street Fresh
Cardstock- Bazzill
Fancy Pants chipboard and bare chipboard by Magistical Memories!
Alpha- Thickers




I also did a layout for the Daily Window booth for CHA
I had to showcase how a layout could be transformed from a layout to use in the bag as well :D
Autumn Leaves, Magistical Memories chipboard and the Eight Days a Week bag.


Pin It!

2 comments:

Alexis said...

LOVE the both, chica!! Wish i could see them in person!

Anonymous said...

Lovely pages !!