Header

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

A Quickie!

It looks like Anita got me! She's also pretty funny ;)



Four of my favourite jobs:
1) Doing what I do now!
2) Loved being a correctins officer in a jail
3) Doing VBall camps for kids
4) and uh...hmmmm...tutoring I guess?

Four of my favourite local places
1. Waterfront Beaufort SC
2. Downtown Charleston SC
3. Hilton Head Island SC
4. VEGAS


Four of my favourite foods
1. chocolate
2. Runza's
3. ice cream
4. well, any food is good with me

Four of my favourite international places
1. Italy
2. Spain
3. Egypt
4. England

Four names of people I am tagging
1. Alexis Hardy
2. Dana Miron
3. Michelle Underwood
4. Tracy Whitney
Pin It!

1 comments:

danahollis said...

Hi!

Tagged, huh? ;)

I'm always up for a good tagging. :)

It's getting closer to Chicago time! Woohoo! Can't wait to see you!

Hugs,
Dana