Header

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Free Valentine's Day Printable Mustache Cards

   Ok, so I lied!  I wanted to do freebies once a month, but I can't help but share these!  So I hope you share them as well for others to download!  I made a red, blue and pink card.  The download includes a 4x6 JPG that you can print from home or at your local Walgreens, York or wherever you print your photos from if you  need to print a bunch.  I'm also including an 8.5x11 PDF printable file with three cards on it.  Make sure to print these on a nice cardstock and then you can cut them out.  Also make sure to change the margins on your printer, because I really had to scootch them close to the left and right margins to get three on there.
   Once printed you can add a sucker that the kids can put through the middle of the mustache.  You can also purchase self adhesive ones to put on top of the mustache image.  I found a bunch sold in 12 packs on Amazon.  Or if you're lucky enough to have a die cutting machine with a mustache card, cut a couple of those out and put them on the card as well so the kids could wear them.  If you like the idea of a cardstock mustache, check out etsy as there is a TON of people selling them in all sizes :D
  Please also use the PINTEREST button below the post to share :D






Pink Card

Red Card

Blue Card


ETA- The finished cards!  I had my cards printed at York, using the above link.  I found these mustache's on Etsy.  They were cut out on an adhesive paper.  I used a glue stick to put them on the cards, so the kids could easily peel them off and wear them :D




Pin It!

3 comments:

Stacy said...

How fun! Thanks so much!

NancyC said...

So cute and unique. Thanks a bunch.

nancypinct said...

These are adorable!! My grandkids are going to have a lot of fun with these!! Thank you so much for sharing them with me!!